The 11th season of Indian Premier League commenced on Saturday, April 7 at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai; where defending champions Mumbai Indians took on the returning Chennai Super Kings.
And now IPL 2018 completed its third week and during this week, several records have been made and several were broken.
Here is a look at all the important stats and facts from the third week of Indian Premier League 2018:
Match 18 , KKR vs KXIP at Kolkata
- Chris Gayle became the third player to score three consecutive 50+ scores in the Indian Premier League after David Miller and Glenn Maxwell. Gayle scored 63 against CSK, 104* against SRH and 62* against KKR in three consecutive matches.
- Chris Lynn completed 3000 runs in T20 cricket.
- Sunil Narine became the first player to take 25 wickets against Kings XI Punjab in the Indian Premier League.
Match 19, RCB vs DD at Bangalore
- 90* is the highest individual score for AB de Villiers while chasing in the Indian Premier League.
- AB de Villiers completed 3000 runs for Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League, he is the third RCB player to achieve this milestone after Virat Kohli and Chris Gayle.
- Rishab Pant's 85 is the highest individual score for Delhi Daredevils in a losing cause in the IPL.
Match 20, SRH vs CSK at Hyderabad
- Kane Williamson became the fourth player to score three consecutive fifty-plus score in the IPL after David Miller, Glenn Maxwell, and Chris Gayle.
- Shikhar Dhawan missed his first IPL game for Sunrisers Hyderabad after playing 73 consecutive games since IPL 2013.
- Kane Williamson's 84 is the highest individual score for Sunrisers Hyderabad in a losing cause in the IPL.
- Yusuf Pathan became the 8th player to hit 150 sixes in the Indian Premier League.
Match 21, RR vs MI at Jaipur
- Mumbai Indians suffered their fourth defeat in the last over of the match in IPL 2018. They lost all the four matches against CSK, SRH, DD, and RR in the last over of the match.
- Rohit Sharma bagged his 10th duck in the Indian Premier League.
- Kieron Pollard became the 9th player to hit 150 sixes in the Indian Premier League.
- Krishhnappa Gowtham scored 33* runs off 11 balls at a strike rate of 300 - the second highest strike rate in an innings for a Rajasthan Royals player after Chris Morris' 309.09 (34* off 11 balls) against SRH at Mumbai in 2015.
Match 22, DD vs KXIP at Delhi
- Liam Plunkett's 3/17 on debut is the best bowling figures for Delhi Daredevils bowler on debut in the Indian Premier League.
- Gautam Gambhir played his 170th T20 game as a captain - the second most as a captain after MS Dhoni (245).
Match 23, MI vs SRH at Mumbai
- Sunrisers Hyderabad won their first ever IPL match at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai against Mumbai Indians.
- Shakib Al Hasan became the first left arm and overall fifth bowler to take 300 wickets in T20 cricket.
- Shakib Al Hasan is the second player to complete the double of 4000 runs and 300 wickets in T20 cricket after Dwayne Bravo.
- 87 is the joint lowest IPL total for Mumbai Indians. They got all out for 87 against Kings XI Punjab at Mohali in IPL 2011.
- Yusuf Pathan became the 13th player to score 3000 runs in the Indian Premier League.
- 118 is the lowest total defended by Sunrisers Hyderabad in the Indian Premier League.
Match 24, RCB vs CSK at Bangalore
- Virat Kohli became the third Indian player to captain in 100 games in T20 format after MS Dhoni (245) and Gautam Gambhir (170).
- 33 sixes hit in the match - the most sixes in an IPL match.
- Umesh Yadav became the 5th Indian pacer and overall 12th bowler to take 100 wickets in the Indian Premier League.
Match 25, SRH vs KXIP at Hyderabad
- Ankit Rajpoot's 5/14 is the best bowling figures for Kings XI Punjab in the Indian Premier League.
-Ankit Rajpoot also became the first uncapped Indian fast bowler to pick up a fifer in IPL.
- Rashid Khan has bowled 72 dot balls in the IPL 2018 - the most dot balls by anyone.
- KXIP's 119 is the lowest all-out total in the IPL with an opening stand of 50+ runs.
Match 26, DD vs KKR at Delhi
- Shreyas Iyer became the fourth player to score fifty on captaincy debut in the Indian Premier League after Aaron Finch, Murali Vijay and Adam Gilchrist.
- Prithvi Shah scored his maiden IPL fifty at the age of 18 years and 169 days - the joint youngest player to score IPL fifty.
Youngest players to score IPL fifty -
18 Y 169 d - Prithvi Shah vs KKR at Delhi, 2018
18 Y 169 d - Sanju Samson vs RCB at Jaipur, 2013
18 Y 212 d - Rishab Pant vs GL at Rajkot, 2016
- Shreyas Iyer completed 1000 runs in the Indian Premier League, he has scored total 1051 runs at an average of 31.84 in 39 innings with 9 fifties.