The 21st match of the 2019 ICC World Cup between Afghanistan and South Africa will be played on 15th June at 6 PM IST at the Sophia Gardens Cricket Ground in Cardiff.
Afghanistan: Hazratullah Zazai, Noor Ali Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Najibullah Zadran, Ikram Ali khil (wk), Rashid Khan, Aftab Alam, Hamid Hassan.
South Africa: Quinton de Kock (wk), Hashim Amla, Aiden Markram, Faf du Plessis (c), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Chris Morris, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi/Beuran Hendricks, Imran Tahir.
- Lungisani Ngidi has still not fully recovered from his injury and is a doubt for this match.
- If he fails to pass a late fitness test, Beuran Hendricks may come into the South African starting XI.
- Rashid Khan suffered a severe concussion against New Zealand last week. Rashid, however, is expected to recover in time for the clash against the Proteas.
- Weather Forecast: Cloudy throughout with a small chance of rain.
- The Sophia Gardens pitch has been under covers for the last 2 days and should offer assistance for the faster bowlers in this match.
- Both teams are likely to load up on the fast bowlers in this match.
- Afghanistan's spinners may have a limited impact under such conditions,
- Match Prediction: South Africa need to win if they are to stay alive in this tournament. Afghanistan are struggling, themselves, to put sufficient runs on the board. Expect South Africa to win this one comfortably.
Afghanistan: Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran
South Africa: Quinton de Kock, Kagiso Rabada, Imran Tahir
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Classic Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Batting Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Bowling Fantasy):