The 39th match of the 2019 ICC World Cup between Sri Lanka and the West Indies will be played on 1st July at 3 PM IST at Chester-le-Street in Durham.
Sri Lanka: Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Perera, Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Milinda Siriwardana, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Isuru Udana, Suranga Lakmal, Lasith Malinga.
West Indies: Chris Gayle, Sunil Ambris, Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Carlos Brathwaite, Fabien Allen, Kemar Roach, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas.
- There will be at least one enforced change for Sri Lanka as seamer Nuwan Pradeep has been sent home with chickenpox.
- Avishka Fernando has looked in good knick and is likely to continue ahead of Lahiru Thiramanne.
- Siriwardana may replace Jeevan Mendis in the middle order for Sri Lanka.
- Evin Lewis is likely to sit out this match as well with an injury. Sunil Ambris is likely to continue in his place for the West Indies.
- Weather Forecast: There is no chance of rain during the match. It is likely to be a dry, cloudy day in Durham on Monday.
- This is the second match that will take place at Durham. The pitch is likely to dry up a bit as compared to the previous encounter.
- The Sri Lankan batsmen found it difficult to put the ball away in the middle overs and the trend may continue in this match.
- With both teams struggling with the bat, this may be a low scoring encounter.
- Match Prediction: Both teams have nothing to play for and will play fearlessly. The team batting first will have a considerable advantage in this match.
Sri Lanka: Karunaratne, Malinga, Kusal Perera, Isiru Udana
West Indies: Chris Gayle, Sheldon Cottrell, Jason Holder, Carlos Brathwaite
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Classic Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Batting Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Bowling Fantasy):