The 38th match of the 2019 ICC World Cup between India and England will be played on 30th June at 3 PM IST at the Edgbaston Cricket Ground in Birmingham.
India: Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (C), Vijay Shankar, MS Dhoni (wk), Hardik Pandya, Kedar Jadhav, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah.
England: Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Liam Plunkett/Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood
- Rishabh Pant came into the Indian squad as Shikhar Dhawan's replacement but is unlikely to feature against England.
- Vijay Shankar is likely to remain in the team as Dhawan's replacement in the starting XI.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar is, once again, likely to miss Sunday's match with Mohammad Shami continuing in the playing XI.
- Jason Roy is likely to return to the England starting XI after overcoming a hamstring injury that kept him out for 3 matches.
- Jofra Archer suffered an injury during the nets session but is likely to recover in time for the clash against India. Liam Plunkett will replace him if he is not able to recover on time for this clash.
- Weather Forecast: Rain is not forecast for this match and it is likely to be a dry, sunny day in Birmingham.
- The Birmingham pitch is generally a good pitch for batting but may offer considerable assistance for the spinners.
- Given the pressure cooker situation that England find themselves in, England will definitely look to win the toss and bat first.
- Match Prediction: England cannot afford to drop any more points and will be up for the contest. India will be hoping to remain the only unbeaten side in the tournament so far. A cracking match that is difficult to predict is on the cards tonight. The side batting first will have a considerable advantage.
India: Virat Kohli, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Rohit Sharma
England: Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Jofra Archer
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Classic Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Batting Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Bowling Fantasy):