The 41st match of the 2019 ICC World Cup between England and New Zealand will be played on 3rd July at 3 PM IST at the Riverside Cricket Ground in Durham.
England: Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood.
New Zealand: Henry Nicholls, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham, Colin de Grandhomme, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult.
- Jason Roy and Jofra Archer came through unscathed against India and are fit for selection.
- Liam Plunkett is likely to continue ahead of Moeen Ali.
- Tim Southee may finally get to play his first match of the tournament at the expense of Ish Sodhi.
- Weather Forecast: Rain is not forecast for this match and it is likely to be a dry, sunny day in Durham.
- The Durham pitch is generally a good pitch for batting but slows down as the match progresses.
- Given the pressure cooker situation that both teams find themselves in, they will definitely look to win the toss and bat first.
- Match Prediction: England cannot afford to drop any more points and will be up for the contest. New Zealand also need to win in order to seal their place in the knockout stage of the competition.
- The side batting first will have a considerable advantage.
England: Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Jofra Archer
New Zealand: Williamson, Taylor, Boult, Ferguson
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Classic Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Batting Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Bowling Fantasy):