The 40th match of the 2019 ICC World Cup between India and Bangladesh will be played on 2nd July at 3 PM IST at the Edgbaston Cricket Ground in Birmingham.
India: Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant, MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya, Kedar Jadhav/Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah.
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Liton Das, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mustafizur Rahman.
- Rishabh Pant came into the Indian starting XI in place of Vijay Shankar and is likely to start against Bangladesh as well.
- Vijay Shankar has been ruled out for the rest of the tournament due to a toe injury.
- Mayank Aggarwal has been drafted into the Indian squad as Vijay Shankar's replacement but is unlikely to feature against Bangladesh.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar is, once again, likely to miss Sunday's match with Mohammad Shami continuing in the playing XI.
- Ravindra Jadeja may come into the side in place of Kedar Jadhav.
- Mahmadullah is a small injury doubt for Bangladesh but is expected to feature against India.
- Weather Forecast: Rain is not forecast for this match and it is likely to be a dry, sunny day in Birmingham.
- The Birmingham pitch has proved to be an excellent pitch for batting.
- Given the pressure cooker situation that Bangladesh find themselves in, they will definitely look to win the toss and bat first. India will look to do the same.
- Match Prediction: Bangladesh cannot afford to drop any more points and will be up for the contest. India will be hoping to bounce back from the defeat against England by putting in a stellar show.
- A cracking match is on the cards tonight. The side batting first will have a considerable advantage.
India: Virat Kohli, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammad Shami, Rohit Sharma
Bangladesh: Shakib al-Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mustafizur Rahman
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Classic Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Batting Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Bowling Fantasy):