The 45th match of the 2019 ICC World Cup between Australia and South Africa will be played on 6th July at 6 PM IST at Old Trafford in Manchester.
Australia: David Warner, Aaron Finch, Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith, Peter Handscomb/Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Jason Behrendorff/Nathan Coulter-Nile.
South Africa: Hashim Amla, Quinton de Kock, Faf du Plessis, Aiden Markram, Rassie van der Dussen, JP Duminy, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Chris Morris, Kagiso Rabada, Imran Tahir.
- Shaun Marsh has been ruled out of the World Cup after fracturing his arm in training. Peter Handscomb has been called in as his replacement.
- Glenn Maxwell also got hurt in the same net session and is a doubt for this match. He may be rested in this match.
- Nathan Coulter-Nile may come in for Jason Behrendorff so as to give the latter a rest.
- South Africa are likely to stick to the same XI that defeated Sri Lanka last week.
- Weather Forecast: There is no chance of rain during the match. It is likely to be a dry, sunny day at Manchester on Saturday.
- The Old Trafford pitch is excellent for batting with some high scored being posted on this ground in this tournament.
- Australia will want to avoid playing England in the semi-final and will be desperate to win against the Proteas.
- Match Prediction: It is a historic rivalry between South Africa and Australia and both these sides will be desperate for a win. South Africa will do anything in their power to stop Australia's charge in this tournament. The confident Aussies may hold the upper hand in this match.
Australia: David Warner, Aaron Finch, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc
South Africa: Faf Du Plessis, Hashim Amla, Kagiso Rabada, Chris Morris
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Classic Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Batting Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Bowling Fantasy):