The 29th match of the 2019 ICC World Cup between New Zealand and the West Indies will be played on 22nd June at 6 PM IST at Old Trafford in Manchester.
New Zealand: Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (C), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (WK), James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry/Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult.
West Indies: Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmeyer, Jason Holder, Carlos Brathwaite, Ashley Nurse, Sheldon Cottrell, Kemar Roach/Oshane Thomas, Shannon Gabriel.
- Andre Russell is almost certain to miss out playing in this match through injury.
- Oshane Thomas and Darren Bravo may also drop out for the West Indies.
- Ashley Nurse, Kemar Roach and Carlos Brathwaite may come back into the Windies starting lineup.
- Tim Southee may come into New Zealand's starting lineup in place of the out-of-form Matt Henry.
- Weather Forecast: It is likely to be a clear, dry day in Manchester with no chance of rain.
- The Old Trafford pitch is generally a safe haven for batsmen. England and India scored heaps of runs on this pitch while batting first.
- Spinners may come into play in the middle overs, especially in the 2nd innings.
- Match Prediction: New Zealand head into this match after picking up 4 wins from the opening 5 matches of their World Cup campaign. They will be slight favourites heading into this match.
- West Indies, though, need to win if they are to have any chance of making it to the semi-final of the World Cup. They will come hard at the Kiwis On Saturday.
New Zealand: T. Boult, K. Williamson, M. Guptill, R Taylor
West Indies: Shai Hope, Sheldon Cottrell, Chris Gayle, Jason Holder
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Classic Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Batting Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Bowling Fantasy):