The 28th match of the 2019 ICC World Cup between India and Afghanistan will be played on 22nd June at 3 PM IST at Rose Bowl in Hampshire.
India: Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (C), Vijay Shankar, MS Dhoni (wk), Hardik Pandya, Kedar Jadhav, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah.
Afghanistan: Hazratullah Zazai, Gulbadin Naib (C), Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Asghar Afghan, Mohammad Nabi, Ikram Ali Khil (wk), Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran, Aftab Alam, Mujeeb Ur Rahman.
- Indian opener Shikhar Dhawan has been ruled out of the ICC Cricket World Cup after suffering a fractured thumb.
- Rishabh Pant has come into the Indian squad as his replacement.
- Vijay Shankar is likely to remain in the team as Dhawan's replacement.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar is likely to miss tomorrow's match due to a hamstring injury with Mohammad Shami replacing him in the playing XI.
- Aftab Alam may come back into Afghanistan's starting XI in place of Najibullah Zadran as the 2nd seamer.
- Weather Forecast: Rain is not forecast for tomorrow's match but the pitch and the outfield have been under covers for the past 2 days.
- The Rose Bowl pitch has generally favoured the batsmen in this tournament so far and Saturday's match between India and Afghanistan may be no exception.
- India may opt to bat first and give a chance to Shankar, Dhoni, Jadhav and co to get some runs under their belt.
- Match Prediction: India will be clear favourites to win this match. They will be looking to use this occasion to increase their Net Run Rate which could come in handy in the latter half of the tournament.
India: Virat Kohli, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Rohit Sharma
Afghanistan: Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, Hashmatullah Shahidi
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Classic Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Batting Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Bowling Fantasy):