The 26th match of the 2019 ICC World Cup between Australia and Bangladesh will be played on 20th June at 3 PM IST at Trentbridge in Nottingham.
Australia: David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith, Glen Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis/Shaun Marsh, Alex Carey (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa.
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Liton Das, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mustafizur Rahman
- Marcus Stoinis missed the last 2 matches through injury. He has a 50% chance of playing against Bangladesh tonight.
- Pacer Kane Richardson is likely to be replaced by Nathan Coulter-Nile who missed last night's match through muscle soreness.
- Adam Zampa is likely to retain his place in the starting XI.
- Bangladesh are expected to retain the same side that beat the West Indies 2 days ago.
- Weather Forecast: Rain may interrupt tomorrow's match but the probability of a heavy downpour is not very high.
- The Trent Bridge pitch has offered assistance to the quicker bowlers early on in the match but has generally been good for batting.
- Expect the spinners to play a big role in today's match.
- Match Prediction: It is a virtual must-win match for Bangladesh. They are capable of beating any side on their day and Australia has certainly looked vulnerable at times.
- Although Australia will head into this match as the favourites, no one will be shocked if Bangladesh is able to pull off a win tonight.
Australia: Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, David Warner, Steve Smith
Bangladesh: Shakib al-Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Mustafizur Rahman
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Classic Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Batting Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Bowling Fantasy):