The 25th match of the 2019 ICC World Cup between New Zealand and South Africa will be played on 19th June at 3 PM IST at Edgbaston in Birmingham.
New Zealand: Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (C), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (WK), James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult.
South Africa: Quinton de Kock (wk), Hashim Amla, Aiden Markram, Faf du Plessis (c), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Chris Morris, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir.
- The big team news coming out of the South African camp is that Lungisani Ngidi has been passed fit for the clash against New Zealand.
- He is likely to come in for Beuran Hendricks.
- New Zealand will be hesitant to change their winning combination.
- Tim Southee or Ish Sodhi may have a small chance of featuring in this match.
- Weather Forecast: It is likely to be a cloudy day in Birmingham tomorrow with a small chance of rain.
- However, the rain is expected to ease up in the afternoon so we may get a shortened match.
- The Edgbaston pitch is generally a safe haven for batsmen.
- Spinners may come into play in the middle overs, especially in the 2nd innings.
- Match Prediction: New Zealand head into this match after picking up 3 wins from the opening 4 matches of their World Cup campaign. They will be slight favourites heading into this match.
- South Africa, though, need to win if they are to have any chance of making it to the semi-final of the World Cup. They will come hard at the Kiwis today.
New Zealand: T. Boult, K. Williamson, M. Guptill, R Taylor
South Africa: Quinton de Kock, Kagiso Rabada, Imran Tahir
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Classic Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Batting Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Bowling Fantasy):