The 24th match of the 2019 ICC World Cup between Afghanistan and England will be played on 14th June at 3 PM IST at the Old Trafford cricket ground in Manchester.
Afghanistan: Hazratullah Zazai, Noor Ali Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Najibullah Zadran, Ikram Ali khil (wk), Rashid Khan, Aftab Alam, Hamid Hassan.
England: James Vince, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (WK), Moeen Ali, Tom Curran, Chris Woakes, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood.
- Jason Roy limped off during the match against the Windies with a hamstring problem. He will miss England's next two matches. James Vince is likely to replace him in the starting XI.
- Moeen Ali was left out of the England starting XI against Bangladesh and West Indies. He may come into the side in place of captain Eoin Morgan who left the field against the West Indies with a back spasm.
- Tom Curran may also replace Liam Plunkett for the English tomorrow.
- Nabiullah Zadran may come back into Afghanistan's playing XI after being surprisingly dropped for the last match.
- Weather Forecast: Overcast throughout with a small chance of scattered showers interrupting the match.
- Like most of the matches in the tournament so far, the Old Trafford pitch is likely to offer assistance for the faster bowlers tomorrow.
- This is the same pitch that saw India make 337 against Pakistan yesterday. So once the batsmen set in, they are likely to find it easier to score runs.
- Match Prediction: England are in good form heading into this match and should be too strong for a struggling Afghanistan side.
Afghanistan: Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, Hazratullah Zazai
England: Jason Roy, Jos Buttler, Joe Root, Jofra Archer
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Classic Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Batting Fantasy):
Best BalleBaazi Combination (Bowling Fantasy):